Get a Quote.
If you need to get in touch, you can also reach us through the following contact methods. We look forward to hearing from you!
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a bathroom remodeling typically take from start to finish?
At the risk of sounding elusive, we really must say that “it depends.” The scope of the bathroom remodeling dictates how long the project will take. For example, if you are relocating your fixtures and reconfiguring the room, the actual construction will obviously take a little bit longer. But, it is important to remember that moving fixtures will generally require building department permits, which will also add to the project time..
Here’s a sample timeline, for illustration purposes only, of a bathroom remodeling project that does not include relocating fixtures:
- Meet with a remodeling consultant for a Free Design Consultation and get proposal – 1 week.
- Meet at our showroom, finalize the scope of the project and the terms of a Remodeling Agreement – 2 to 3 weeks.
- Select all the materials for the project – 1 to 4 weeks.
- Materials are ordered and delivered – 3 to 6 weeks.
- Demolition and removal of old materials and appliances – 1 week.
- Installation of new materials and appliances, flooring, plumbing and electrical work, painting – 2 to 3 weeks.
- Finishing touches and clean up – 1 to 2 weeks.
What do I need to do to prepare for my bathroom renovation?
You can start by getting a good idea for the type of look and style you want. If you don’t know yet, look at some magazines, websites, or watch some home remodeling shows to get some design ideas. Then, contact us for a Free Design Consultation with a Remodeling Consultant. You will be instructed by your Remodeling Consultant as to what exact steps you need to take.
But, generally speaking, before construction begins, you’ll want to clear out the area being worked on of all your personal belongings that can be removed. Although, we cover the areas surrounding our work area, you’ll want to protect your furniture from dust with plastic and/or sheets.
What is the typical workflow for a bathroom renovation?
- Create design
- Sub flooring
- Countertop installation
- Select materials
- Floor tile installation
- Medicine cabinet installation
- Order materials
- Electric wiring
- Light fixtures installation
- Deliver materials
- Wall preparation
- Accessories installation
- Wall tile installation
- Plumbing fixture installation
- Touch up and cleaning